Friday, July 9, 2010

Game!

Finley loves to play Ms. PacMan.  She refers to it as "Game".  She moves Ms. PacMan all around and usually is able to eat one power pellet before the ghosts get her.  We usually play two player and sometimes we work together playing one player.  Finley can get pretty controlling if we share, so we don't make it very far.  Her favorite part of "Game" is to watch "The Chase".

Hopefully, Finley will be good at Ms. Pac Man, like her daddy is.  I am terrible at it, which is good for now since Finley's attention span for actually playing "game" isn't very long at all.  She grows bored pretty quickly, but it is a good distraction for a bit.

I wonder what video games will be like during her adolesence.  I can only imagine how high tech things will be when she can actually play a video game for real.  I remember being blown away by how amazing Super Mario Brothers was compared to Colecovision.   Since her first video game was Mariokart for the Wii...remember this?

1 comment:

grammy and Grandad said...

Ahhhh..I remember "Frogger" as being the coolest ever, but then I thought having an extension phone in the house was very high tech!