Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New TOY

On Monday, I Finley and I went to Costco.  I had my eye on the water table there and finally made the decision to buy it.  It was a good thing we went when we did, it was the second to last one at the store.  I panicked when we walked into the store because it had been on display near the front entrance, turns out they had moved it to the back (still without a price!)  I loaded it up on the cart and told Finley it was a new toy for the summer.  I carried it up to the third floor yesterday and told Finley again it was her toy.  My friend Kristina watched Finley this morning while I was at the dentist, she asked what the deal was with the big box on the third floor, Finley seemed really excited about it.  Best part, she learned another new word: TOY!

We played with the water table all afternoon, once I got it all put together.  She really loves it.  I am going to get some pea gravel for the sand portion part of it.  Sand+Water=Mud and not for me.  Sand isn't for Finley either, she tried the sand play area at Lupe Tortilla and wanted out instantly.  Not a fan of the dirt...phew.


Why do we have to stop playing with the Water Table?

No comments: