Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Finley celebrated with a barbecue, too bad she couldn't have a cheeseburger, she was stuck with peaches and bananas. Peaches mixed with bananas were way more pleasing that plain peaches, we tried that yesterday and Finley was not a fan at all. It was a gorgeous sunny day, so it was nice to be outside. Finley and I just got back from a walk to the post office, with a stopover at Baskin Robbins. She was really eyeing my sundae. It must have been the smell of peanut butter. Baskin Robbins satisfies my need for Friendly's because they have peanut butter sauce...yum! We also spied some kittens on the way home, they were super adorable and I think this one wanted to come home with us, I left my name if they adopt them out.

I have also included a picture of the rare Camden and Finley interaction...photographic evidence!

Isn't she adorable?

So when do we get to add peanut butter sauce, chocolate ice cream and whipped cream into the mix?

Can we get her? Pleeeeease.....

I don't like peaches, not one bit!

Loving the outdoor barbecues already~

No comments: