Friday, December 12, 2008

Rainforest Adventure Part II

The Rainforest Bouncer arrived yesterday and I got it assembled this morning. She is already obsessed with it and she loves to bat at the toucan. I wonder if she realizes that when she hits it, it plays the sounds and the waterfall moves. Clifton would say she is such a genius that she has already caught on. There is something about the waterfall, even I can stare at it for awhile. Very relaxing.

I needed to calm her down after I accidentally set the swing to level 5. Whoops, she was swinging so hard that she spit up and it was only for a few seconds. I thought I had shut the swing off, but had increased the speed.

Fun times with the bouncer:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom bought the rainforest waterfall crib-soother thing for the crib at her house, and you would've thought that Jude and died and gone to heaven. I ordered one immediately for us, and it has been a lifesaver ever since.

I also loved the playmat - while it has long been put away, Jude still pulls out a couple of the toys every now and then.

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Wow - I love her expressions in the last two photos!

Setting the swing on super high speed...sounds like something I would do!