Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finley's kitty cats love her very much...

Generally either Wrigley or Camden, sometimes both, will follow me into her nursery when she has a feeding or needs changing. They keep a watchful eye over her and have always been very sweet with her. Wrigley loves to sleep on her changing pad, often I have to kick her off in order to get a diaper change in. I hope Finley grows up to love her kitty cats, though I know Clifton is excited about training her to chase them around.




Here are some more pics of her adorable hair, I think she looks exactly like Bob's Big Boy.







2 comments:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Wow, she is getting SO big! She is such a cutie, too. I never imagined that you would dress her in so much pink!

Your hair looks fantastic in the green dress Christmas photos!

Dori said...

love the cat pics. our cats have zero interest in the baby and her room.